Patch Cable Fiber Optic Patch Cord
The MPO/MTP patch cord is a multi-fiber jumpers which is used in high density fiber networks. It's specifically designed for fast ethernet, data center, fiber channel and gigabit ethernet applications.
MTP /MPO trunk cable, a cost-effective alternative to time-consuming field termination, is designed for high-density fiber patching in data centers which need space saving and reduce cable management troubles.
· 0.9mm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm fiber optic cable are optional
· Different fiber sequences and different key configurations are optional.
· Available in 8/12/24 fibers
· Ribbon ,Ruggedized or fan-out cord is available
· LSZH, PVC,OFNR and OFNP rated jacket are optional.
· Meet IEC61754 , TIAFOCIS 5/604-5 , bell core GR-143 requirements